Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Energy Sources
I think the United states should promote more Green Technology, such as solar and wind power because, global warming is a really bad problem and these sources of technology do not release these harmful chemicals into the air. If we loose our ozone layer to these because of the engergy we need it will be awful and not worth it. Plus using more of this energy will make for cleener air. The greatest part is that wind and solar energy is renewable and a lot of the other fuels we have been using are not and what will we do when we run out of those. I say we switch to these now and then it will not be a problem later. I think this is the best option for our country right now and we should promote this great alternative reasorce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment