Monday, March 29, 2010
Genetics and Heredidty
I got seversl different traits from both of my parents. My mother has strait hair,which is recessive, so I got my curls from my dad who has curly hair, which is domonant. Both of my parents have smooth chins,which is recessive so I had to have a smooth chin and I do. My mother and father have hair on their fingers,which is domonant so the chances I would have hair on my fingers was at least 75%-100% and I did recieve that trait. Neither of my parents have widows peaks,and not having one is recessive so I could not get a widows peak and I did not. Neither of my parents no I have dimples,which is also recessive to not have them so I could not have them. They both have free ear lobes, which is domonant so it was more percentage that I would have free ear lobes and I did.I have three domonant and three recesive traits from my parents, which works out nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment